background

Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally

It has been a while since I have had an up and running blog.  A lot has happend so here we go. 

We were able to buy a house a little over a year ago in Eagle Mountain.  We love home ownership! It is also nice to live only a few minutes from my parents and to get to spend quality time with them.  Braeden has a great relationship with them and loves to be at their house.  Scott is still working at the Old Spaghetti Factory as a manager.  He enjoys working with people and is excited that one of his good friends is coming to manage at his store with him soon.  I am working as a substitute teacher for the Alpine School District and mostly work out here.  I love my job and the kids and its nice to be so close to home.  Braeden is 2 1/2 and keeps us on our toes. He is turning into quite the character and is so handsome.  He loves to play with his friends and talk and run around.  He brings a lot of joy into our lives and while the times aren't always easy with him we are so blessed to have him as our son. 

I am serving in the primary presidency as first counselor and Scott is the 11 year old scout leader and the teacher for the 10/11 year old kids on Sundays.  Braeden is loving his new nursery class and we are super grateful for that.  Well that is all I can think of at the moment.  I will post pics too. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment