background
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Date Night
Finally had a great date night. They are few and far between. We are lucky to have a great niece that loves to watch Braeden, so she helped us out. We went and saw True Grit which by the way is awesome!! We went with some great friends and we ate at Pier 49 Pizza. Their pesto chicken pizza is amazing! It was so fun to get out and have some time together with friends. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and some great friends and an awesome son! The Lord has truly blessed me in so many and ways and I am so grateful every day for all I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you were able to go out! Let us know if we can be of help so you can go out more often :) Since we are so close!
ReplyDelete