background

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fun Day At The Expo

Braeden and I got the chance to spend some quality time with grandma and grandpa and Uncle Brad, Aunt Leanna and cousin Lily, yesterday.  We all made the trip to the home and garden expo.  We saw a lot of neat things like a vacuum that sucks up tons of glitter and fuzz balls and has power steering.  We were able to walk around and enjoy one another's company and learn some new things.  Afterwards we enjoyed a good meal at Emmett's and Ethel's in  Lehi.  It is always such fun to get together with family and catch up.  I can't believe how big my little niece is getting.  My brother and his wife are such good parents already and I am so proud of them for all they have accomplished.  I am so grateful to have so many of my brothers and sisters and other family close by.  Family truly is a wonderful blessing! What joy it brings to know it can last past this life and into the eternities!

No comments:

Post a Comment